Instructions for Authors
Deadline for submitting abstracts will be November 15th, 2017. Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. You will be informed by email if your presentation is accepted for an oral or poster presentation.
Conditions of Acceptance
- All contributions must be presented in English.
- Abstracts must be submitted not later than November 15th, 2017.
- Early submission is highly appreciated.
- You may submit max 2 abstracts as first author.
- At least one of the authors has to be registered for the symposium.
- The literary standard of submitted abstracts is the sole responsibility of the authors.
FirstName LastName1, FirstName LastName2, FirstName LastName2, …., FirstName LastName1,2.
1 Department Affiliation, University Affiliation, City, Country.
2 Department Affiliation, University Affiliation, City, Country.
Please type the body of your abstract in Calibri 11. Max. 300 words. The title should be in Calibri 16, bold. Enter first name and family name of each author in Calibri 11. Underline the presenting author. Below the author names, indicate the authors’ affiliations.
Should you need further assistance regarding abstract submission please contact: